Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

First Ever Canadian MyGlam Bag - November 2012 - Initial overview

After a particularly stressful night at work, I come home to find a small treat in the mailbox! It's my first MyGlam bag by IPSY, which also happens to be the first one offered to Canadians. I remember signing up pretty much as soon as Michelle Phan (founder) released a video on YouTube announcing the expansion of subscription service, and have been waiting (im)patiently for the pink bubble pack to arrive.

All the way from North Carolina


Love the bright pink bubble pack :)


Earlier last week I had started searching up blogs and videos to "preview" what I might find in my own MyGlam bag. Since delivery to the West Coast takes at least 5 days longer, I easily found posts by girls in Toronto, Ottawa, etc, reviewing their bags. As such I had an idea what I would find, but I was still in for a surprise!

Products came tucked snugly inside a brown-black pleather bag with a golden zipper.
First look inside!
And here is a round up picture of everything that came inside! I would like to mention here that this is not a full review of the contents yet. It will come, along with more pictures, in the next post. This way your eyes will not be bombarded with too many photos at once :) Please stay tuned!

REVIEW ON THE WAY :)
Anything excited come in your mail today? 
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment