Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

The Heart Within - A French Manicure

Here's to my first post on this new beauty blog :) I have always been a fan of nail art, and when I am able to grow out my nails one of my go-to styles is the french manicure. Of course, every now and then I throw in a twist to the story, much like the one I am bringing you today. I have named this particular design "The Heart Within".


Products used:
- Seach Clear Base Coat

- ESSIE Lady Like
- CHINA GLAZE  Fifth Avenue
- ESSIE Beyond Cozy (for the sparkle outline)
- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (for the heart shape)
- Seche Vite Top Coat

The star of this design is the dotting tool! I have a small set in which it has several different sizes to choose from, so a tiny one was used to create the sparkle outline, whereas a larger one was use to create the heart shape and fill in the colour.

Hope you liked this :)

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment