Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

NEW! Maybelline Baby Lips - Limited Edition Shades

Hello! Couple months ago, US based magazines started sporting ads from Maybelline that showed sneak peaks of 5 limited edition shades of their newest lip balm line Baby Lips. Not long after, 3 were spotted in stores in the US, but it took until yesterday, while perusing through the aisles of a Wal-Mart in Vancouver, that I discovered these LE shades on the north side of the border :)


The limited edition shades are (sadly) only available in these double packs in which they are housed with one other permanent shade. Going from left to right (LE shade names bolded):
1) Peach Kiss & CORAL CRUSH
2) Quenched & PINK WINK
3) Pink Punch & TWINKLE

I previously own Peach Kiss and Pink Punch; they are much loved products in the lip balm category (moisturizing with good colour payoff) for me and I really don't mind having now picked up back ups for those two. The shade Quenched is one that I didn't own previously so I'm excited to try that too. Needless to say, I am ecstatic about finding these 3 limited edition shades and can't wait to break them out of the package and try those out soon! Perhaps I will have time to do some swatches to post as well!

There will be two more LE shades that are to be released sometime in the new year, and the names are YUMMY PLUMMY & MELON MANIA.

Have you found these in your area too? 
Tried any? 

If you're interested make sure you keep your eyes out for them and I hope you find them soon! :)

Thanks for reading!
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment